BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Louise K.
A nice alternative to your usual fast food places. As a fussy eater it means I don’t have to worry about there being something I don’t want (such as a tomato) on my sandwich because I get to choose and see exactly what goes on there.
Only bad thing is the fact there is no option of having butter.
Natalie P.
Embrun
Just had a cold cut sub. It was very good! Fresh bread veggies and meat. Love that you are the one that decides what’s in it and that they make it in front of you. Favorite bread is the Italian herb and cheese.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Get with the times, Subway! Ingredients are so so and the quality is pretty poor. I just feel like there are so many better options out there. Why waste your calories here?
Caroline H.
I got to know Subway in Thailand. And I really like the fact that you can pick everything. I had a sandwich with meatballs and I found it really good. I also like the fact that everything is fresh and they make your sandwich while you are watching 😊 but I gave it 3 stars because I wasn't really blown away 😅
Alex G.
I love a good sandwich and there is nothing better than a hot sandwich! The service at subway is amazing and I love the different bread and sub options there are to choose from. I also love how quick you receive your sub even when it's hot and the price of the meal deals are incredible.
Billie G.
What could be better than someone making your sandwich, but you can choose what goes in there. The price is normal- it is not the cheapest nor the priciest.
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
A much healthier option for a take away, I love that you can pick and choose what you have on your sandwich, only thing I didn't like is that they have stopped doing roast beef at ones by me and I loved that.
Millie Y.
North York, ON
Subway is a fantastic cheap sandwich shop. I really like that most of them are open late and how there are so many locations. I like that the entire sandwich can be customized because I'm a bit of a picky eater. My favourite is the pizza sub, less guilty than eating actual pizza.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I love Subway and being able to customise my salad or sandwich exactly how I want. My favourite filling so far is chicken teriyaki. I think the price is so good for what you get, especially when there's a meal deal. They're so filling too and make a great option for lunch.
yousra &.
Omg I just love there bread they got always fresh and delicious I love all the items it’s pretty affordable always and there cookies are love bs they got lil oily please control the oil overall I love sub way
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??