BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lorie B.
I like eating at this restaurant they make the best subs! I like eating the footlong sub with roast beef with cheddar cheese and mayonnaise and lettuce. I always find their toppings to be fresh and they have good customer service.
Britt C.
Ontario
I do not support this brand by any means. They hired that jared freak whi touched all those poor children. There are reports that subway knew what was going on and decided to keep it under hush instead of firing and sent him on vacation "to cure him" they sent him where sex trafficking & pedophilia run rampant. Then when it got very public and everyone knew what was going on,they decided to fire him, making themselves look good.

Literally makes me sick to my stomach. My husband and I rather make our sandwiches fromt the deli anyways
Aisling G.
Cork Ireland
My favourite guilty pleasure when it comes to food! Subway 5 stars so affordable you could get double the food for half the price it's crazy, I never have make sure I have enough coin going in because the prices are amazing! The meatball sub oh hot momma 😍 Someone have a towel I'm dribbling tasty made right in front of you, fresh and so worth the value
Tianna G.
Burnaby, BC
Food is good and fresh, but it is pretty pricey for fast food. The service many times is rude but overall the door makes up for it. It is probably the most healthy fast food and is known for it. Their salads however are gross.
Yasmine H.
Victoria, OR
Subway is a good option as you can be very healthy with your order and not break the bank! As it now has locations around the world, if you’re feeling culturally overwhelmed where you are travelling, this is a much better option than other fast food chains. Better to have fresh for a reset before going back out to play tourist! Occasionally the customer service isn’t that wonderful in North America, but it’s definitely location dependent.
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
My favourite place to get a good sandwich. The products are very tasty and the prices are very accessible. I like a lot of sandwiches, I can not choose only one favourite. I really recommend this and I will always take a break to eat a good sandwich from subway .
Lorraine L.
Sin mucho que decir me encanta rápido y bueno, mis favoritos son el italian y el de tuna con pan de hierbas y queso 😍😍😍. El tamaño original no es muy grande si tienes mucha hambre, por unos dolares mas mejor coger el agrandado.
Crys H.
I find the quality has really went downhill. Used to love getting Subway but havent in the longest time as I always feel horrible afterwards. Their prices arent that much lower than competitors now either.
Haya T.
SUBWAY IS THE WAY TO GO. I grew up eating subway as it was a family thing whenever we were in the mood for subs. Even thought I could not eat meat, I used to eat their tuna or veggie delite...yet they still tasted so good. They’re so affordable and they’re definitely worth it. It’s such a warm place and the cleanliness of the restaurant is always good. My mouth is watering just writing about it😂😭
Sarah W.
Alltwen, Pontardawe
Subway is definitely my go to ‘fast food’ place. There’s so much variety so you don’t have to have the same thing every time. The bread is lovely and fresh. And the price is reasonable, you can get a large amount of food for cheap. Also if you eat all of it you don’t feel guilty for it as it’s not caked in grease and fat and can be quite healthy, depending on what you put in the sub. Love it!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.