BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Katherine D.
Subway is a healthy alternative to most takeaways. They have a variety of breads, sandwich fillings and sauces to create your own sandwich. They also do breakfast sandwiches. They have a meal deal, which is either £3 (6 inch sub) or £5 (footlong sub) which includes a drink. Great value for money, would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a healthier option!
Raine d.
london
I think it's overpriced and actually not that great, I like red onion but when I have it on my sub I find it overpowering and it gives me heartburn. They need to wash the onion after slicing so it's more palatable. I also find although I like the sauce, it turns the bread to mush.
Chloe j.
i love subway its fulfilling and i love how you get to pick different toppings so good quality id pick it over most fast foods because it brings you so much more its grat value affordabable tasty and healthy i would be going again i highly recommend this fast food
hina S.
Windsor, ON
I LOVE subway!!!! My 100% go to fast food place. It doesn’t even feel like a fast food place when I eat it. There’s so many ways for you to get a healthy sub. There’s so many options for vegetarians, meat lovers and people who can only eat sea food and veggies. I love filling up my subs with lots of veggies and their different choices in sauces
PAYGE M.
Birmingham
Overall: I genuinely enjoy subway, I love how your food is prepared for you for your viewing and all the options that come with it. Quality is good not always great but 9 times out of 10 I have a present experience.

I would recommend subway to others simply because they do great food and great drinks, quick and easy to-go.

Affordable and have some great deals on over the holidays!

My favourite sub: Tuna, mayo & red onion with melted cheese on a toast hearty Italian bread roll! 💗

Ps: The hot cookies are to die for 😉🍪
Leonie P.
Laurel close , Northallerton
I’m an active person that out a lot but also live my life along side slimming world!! Eating out can be hard when you on the go but slimming world has become my new go too there salads are great fab value for money and I get plenty of speed food into me😍
Kelsey P.
Berlin
Love Subway sandwiches in Australia and Europe, but find the quality of the meat they use in America to be really disappointing. Would love for them to improve this so that they're consistent across countries, but I have, unfortunately, not found this.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love subway, I love the idea, the food, the variety, everything. If you’re a fussy eater you can easily find something to eat in this food chain because they’ve got everything you could ever want on a sub and the prices are incredibly reasonable
Aisha X.
I am pretty subway obsessed, I love the 9 grain honey oat bread. One thing I recently found out that I hate is their turkey... way too salty! I love love love their chipotle chicken, it’s so delicious. I also love that they have a points system.
Vickie A.
Barrie, ON
Subway is clutch when you are busy or don't have good at home. I don't feel as guilty buying a sub as I do most other fast-food places. You can choose all your toppings and I generally load up on everything so I get my fair share of veggies. They have a great selection and I'm sure everyone can find something they like. I will be a lifetime customer!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??