BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Abby T.
Love the sandwiches. Really good to eat and I love the option where we can make our own sandwich with whatever we want in it. You can even also have a meatball sandwich. Love this place though like really
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
The sweet onion chicken teriyaki has been the best sub ever. It is my absolute favorite. I actually just took my child there yesterday, she loves the ham and cheese. I love how there are so many different deals on the subs. Even if you do have to pay full price it's worth it. It's not over pricey at all and you get a great amount.
Samantha D.
Waco, TX
Usually, when I find something I like to eat somewhere I never change what I get. I always get the oven roasted chicken on white bread with ranch. I'm so In love with it. On a college student budget, I only get to go every once in awhile. Maybe next time I will change my mind and get something new. We will see. Overall it's great.
Jill D.
I really enjoy subway, once you find a good location your set. I have a favorite which is the subway melt and it's made perfect each time (going to the same location at lunch) and the food is affordable as well! Try it out, make sure you ask friends for their local reviews before going.
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
I like subway a lot. I worked there for a while and the atomosphere is nice the customers are happier because they get to watch you make your food and the quality is always pretty good too. (Depending on location of course) I love the fresh bread!
Maggie P.
Arlington, VA
Subway will forever be my go to fast food healthy chain line. I have the regular BLT sandwich all the time. They recently took it off the menu but you can order it any where and it costs the same as a cold cut combo . so ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
My son is a very picky eater but he loves the chicken teriyaki and oven roasted sandwiches. We have to go often as he refuses to eat many different things. I wish they had a rewards program or something.
tearaney e.
Clarksville, TN
Subway is my go to place after a good workout and when I'm not trying to be greedy! I love the sweet onion teriyaki chicken sub, veggie delites and the salads! My friends hate when they ask me what I want to eat because 9/10 it's SUBWAYYY! I love the fresh veggies. I'm a veggie girl
Sabrina R.
Subway é uma rede norte-americana de restaurantes fast food, com especialidade em vendas de sanduíches e saladas. Foi fundada em 1965 por Fred De Luca e Peter Buck. É considerada a rede de franquias que cresceu mais depressa no mundo, com mais de 44 mil restaurantes espalhados por 98 países. É a maior cadeia de restaurantes do mundo.
Stacey H.
New London, NC
I am addicted to Subway! I have been eating the Cold Cut Combo with redwine vinaigrette and extra sweet onion sauce for over 10 years. I love having my rewards card and getting free subs. I have two now that I'm bout to use.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.