BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Shereen  .
Falkirk , Falkirk
I hated subway! Until I had to change my dietary needs to halal then found myself giving this place a chance ...

I’m glad I did the quality of food is amazing and affordable quick easy lunch to grab on the go ...

I’m very fussy so the fact you can choose what goes on your sandwich is very important to me.
Miranda C.
Saskatoon
I love subway! ABSOLOUTLEY one of the healthiest food places. They have options of subs to choose from, or you can decide to just make your own based on which veggies,meat,sauces and bread you choose. The options are endless.and you totally get your bang for your buck👍, would recommend for sure!!
ابراهيم ع.
Gafsa moulares
ilove your product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my fb account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this
Loren G.
Though the quality of the products is good I find that everything is ridiculously expensive for average food. I don't often go for that reason, though it's much better than going to other fast food places which are unhealthier. I go when it's last option.
Katherine D.
Subway is a healthy alternative to most takeaways. They have a variety of breads, sandwich fillings and sauces to create your own sandwich. They also do breakfast sandwiches. They have a meal deal, which is either £3 (6 inch sub) or £5 (footlong sub) which includes a drink. Great value for money, would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a healthier option!
Raine d.
london
I think it's overpriced and actually not that great, I like red onion but when I have it on my sub I find it overpowering and it gives me heartburn. They need to wash the onion after slicing so it's more palatable. I also find although I like the sauce, it turns the bread to mush.
Chloe j.
i love subway its fulfilling and i love how you get to pick different toppings so good quality id pick it over most fast foods because it brings you so much more its grat value affordabable tasty and healthy i would be going again i highly recommend this fast food
Lauren C.
Cavan
I love Subway it's cheap and cheerful and you know exactly what you're going to get when you walk inside. Personally I really like how they handle vegetarian customers, many times I've ordered my veggie subs and the staff always change their gloves so as not to contaminate my food with gloves that were used to touch meat. Most shops have lovely staff members. Always handy when you get a short break at work and you haven't got a lot of money on hand. It's not the quality subs you see on tv but I don't care, it tastes great and it's very affordable
hina S.
Windsor, ON
I LOVE subway!!!! My 100% go to fast food place. It doesn’t even feel like a fast food place when I eat it. There’s so many ways for you to get a healthy sub. There’s so many options for vegetarians, meat lovers and people who can only eat sea food and veggies. I love filling up my subs with lots of veggies and their different choices in sauces
PAYGE M.
Birmingham
Overall: I genuinely enjoy subway, I love how your food is prepared for you for your viewing and all the options that come with it. Quality is good not always great but 9 times out of 10 I have a present experience.

I would recommend subway to others simply because they do great food and great drinks, quick and easy to-go.

Affordable and have some great deals on over the holidays!

My favourite sub: Tuna, mayo & red onion with melted cheese on a toast hearty Italian bread roll! 💗

Ps: The hot cookies are to die for 😉🍪
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??