BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Subway has always been one of my favorite restaurants. A lot of people around here go on Sunday's after church. I've never had a bad sub, the people are usually nice but the only I don't like is that they don't keep the "special" subs long enough.
Kristen M.
Gardiner, NY
These are some of the best sandwiches, they all taste like they're homemade and not coming from a fast food chain. I love that I can get what I need and get out the door and on my way. The sweet onion chicken teriyaki is the best sandwich, definitely my fav!
Lola O.
Chicago
I absolutely love subway because it's a place I can access easily on my way to work. If you are looking. For something that is still healthy for you and yet super delicious then I suggest you go to subway.
Kendall L.
Port Orange, FL
My family and I eat at subway often. It is fast and easy to grab, but also doesn't taste like greasy fast food. They have many options to choose from and their products are very affordable! You are able to chose everything you want on your sub. I always get a combo so I can get a drink and either 2 of their yummy cookies, or get chips.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I'm currently eating subway while I write this. Growing up, my mom ate subway EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's crazy, she still does. We as a family are addicted to subway. I love the experience - everyone who works there is so nice. The food is good and so it the price.
Trisha F.
I use to love subway and loved the variety of sandwiches I can have . Then I started to question the quality of the product . I'm wondering how processed the breads and meats are . I heard the bread actually starts as frozen dough . The food tastes great but I'm hoping to make healthier choices in my future and know what I put into my body
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
I love places that I can customize my order to my liking!! This is definitely one of them. I normally get the sweet onion chicken on a Italian herb and cheese roll. THE BOMB.COM definitely recommend to all.
Ashley R.
I love the fact that they have so many different options. My favorite sub to get is the meatball marinara sub with american cheese. It is such a good price and all veggies that you want to add on are free!
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love their sweet onion chicken teriyaki i wish i could buy the sauce but they wouldn't let me i moss the 5 dollar footlong everything is becoming more expensive and they are very stingy with the condiments.
Athyna M.
Mansfield, OH
Subway is definitely an affordable alternative to fast food when you're on the go and hungry! I've noticed that Subway's in smaller towns usually have poorer service -which is a surprise to me. But overall I depend on Subway whenever I need something quick and don't want to break the bank.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??