BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Krystina J.
Gardner, MA
Love Italian bread from subway I always order turkey cheddar with mayonnaise and mustard
Brianna P.
Coachella, CA
I love subway , I like the chicken & bacon ranch melt. It’s affordable to buy a sandwich
Alexandra C.
Albany, OR
I like subway, their sandwhiches are yummy. I like having a variety meats to choose from.
Kelsey S.
Subway has gotten so expensive ! What happened to $5/footlongs every day? Bring it back!
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why is their bread always soggy and deformed? I think they freeze it and then defrost it.
Yaritza R.
Brócoli soup it's amazing! I really like this place. The only thing isthat is too pricey.
Jacqueline S.
Bartlett, IL
I get this once every couple months. I always get the steak and cheese and it's so good.
Erika V.
Le Grand, CA
Love subway. Always get Italian BMT. I go a couple times a month. And the price is good.
Bianca N.
Richmond Ca
My wife usually orders my sandwich but be careful of where you go not all stores at clean
JENNIFER V.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Me encantan el subway de costillitas BBQ es delicioso y perfecto para un almuerzo rápido
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.