BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL
Love the variety of all the things you can include in your sandwich. There has not been one subway where the employees mistreat me in any way. Their sweet tea is one of my favs. Also love the idea of the Sub of the day for when your on a budget.
Sarah H.
Subway is ok if you are in the mood for a sandwich. I'm not a big sandwich person so I am sure there are better places. But this place isn't bad. I like the different choices in breads and cheeses, and accouterments for on top of the sandwich.
Angelina B.
West Sacramento
I eat here multiple times a week, it's delicious refreshing food, but the chicken breast quality seems to have gone down over the years. I appreciate that they're always trying new things but I have my favorite and pretty much stick to that. And they got rid of my favorite bread, honey oat.
cheyenne c.
i just recently started eating subway and i love it. i love the idea of getting a sandwich made however you want it , and it's so affordable!!! they workers are always very helpful !! i'm always satisfied when i go there
Jade T.
Subway is one of my favorite places to eat for lunch! I also love eating Subway for dinner to. I love how many sandwich/salad options you can get. If you are on a healthy diet, they have a few options of food you can have. Their breads, meats, and veggies always seem fresh! I recommend 100%!
Kalei M.
I love getting the veggie sub from there! The way how I order it is: flat bread, with shredded cheese, toasted, with extra lettuce, pickles, onions, honey mustard, and just a wee bit of light mayo. It is a little pricy for the sandwich but is sooo worth it.
Ashley R.
I love the fact that they have so many different options. My favorite sub to get is the meatball marinara sub with american cheese. It is such a good price and all veggies that you want to add on are free!
Sneha T.
Old Bridge, NJ
Love subway and their sandwiches. We eat here very often. I love their veggie patty. It's just so yummy. It's healthy and good on pocket as well. The quality of veggies is good and love their breads as well. We visit often :)
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Subway has always been one of my favorite restaurants. A lot of people around here go on Sunday's after church. I've never had a bad sub, the people are usually nice but the only I don't like is that they don't keep the "special" subs long enough.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I'm currently eating subway while I write this. Growing up, my mom ate subway EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's crazy, she still does. We as a family are addicted to subway. I love the experience - everyone who works there is so nice. The food is good and so it the price.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??