BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Christy B.
Maumelle, AR
Love their salads! Love being able to customize my sandwiches! Affordable and very healthy!
Sarah M.
Sweet onion chicken teriyaki is the way to go! I also love their meatball subs with cheese
Carol H.
Warren, MI
Very good and healthy also affordable I could eat one every week very well made sandwiches.
Kimberly C.
Los Angeles , CA
Veggie delight sandwiches are amazing with fetta cheese. Not a big fan of the veggie patty
Cierra W.
Love the salads. Enjoy how fresh and all the options! Would highly recommend all flavors!!!
Rachel C.
Always good for a healthy fresh lunch. Sometimes the vegetables can be a little below par.
Allysen B.
Very affordable. So many varieties and choices! My favorite is the chicken onion teriyaki!
Lily E.
Duncanville , TX
When I want a sandwich I love coming here. Love ordering their foot long teriyaki sandwich
Yanaa K.
When I’m in a sandwich mood I go here and get my original sandwich that will never get old
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
Subway is good. I enjoy their meatball subs. Their peanut butter cookies are also the bomb.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.