BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Tania G.
Los Angeles , CA
I do not consider this a fast food restaurant because it is healthy. I usually only get tuna
Michelle G.
Very healthy eating. They make good sandwiches for lunch or for dinner. Very convenient also.
Amanda F.
Picayune, MS
I eat subway everyday. I love the endless possibilities of choices. The food is always fresh.
alexis h.
Dallas, TX
I hate this two times a week and it's healthyand good and I grab her trip back and a vitamin
Kim R.
Like to swing y occasionally. Can get pricey. Good salads. Not bad place to eat. Usually busy
Nikki F.
Essexville, MI
I really miss them serving Swiss cheese. That was one of the only reasons I used to go there!
Janice W.
Camby, IN
Their sandwiches are very good. Their bread is absolutely wonderful. Their breakfast is okay.
Alejandra D.
Apopka, FL
The sub of the day is an extremely good idea. On the day before pay day you can find me here!
Angie M.
White Plains, NY
I love their sandwiches, are healthy and has many varieties, it's perfect to go with friends
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX
Good food that is always fresh and made to order. Always great customer service and delicious
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.