BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
Their bread always taste great. I love how many options they offer. Their prices are great too!
Katie H.
I loveeee love love Subway! Honestly can't say enough good things about it. Healthy and yummy!
Everytime I'm late I get food there because the attendance is fast and the food is really great
Tammy C.
Findlay, OH
Quick healthy choice when on the road or in a hurry. Many choices and madevthe waynyou wantbit
Macy H.
Fishers, IN
I like subway. I do think their are some better sandwich places around but I still like subway.
Kilsy G.
Me encanta , el sabor es súper rico a mi me gusta , te lo puedes comer con todo es súper rico.
Danielle F.
Mcgehee, AR
I like almost every salad sandwich or pizza at subway it's good! I love it I love it I love it
Karen D.
Katy, TX
Love how easy it is to create the sand which you want however you want without questions asked
Felecia T.
Cold cut combo is my order every time. I haven't tried anything else. I love they cookies too.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
Always fresh and tasty!! Love that the subs are good roster or cold! And price is always great!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.