BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Rocio C.
Los Angeles, CA
What is there not to love about subway? Inexpensive, accessible and as healthy as you want to make it. It's in your hands. Their wheat flatbread with turkey and veggies is me and my fiance's no time to make dinner, go to meal. So filling, fresh and delicious. Plus have you tried their baked potato soup? So good! Don't forget their raspberry iced tea.
Rebecca F.
Nothing special here, just basic subs at an okay price. I havent tried anything other than their subs but they do offer soups, pizza, and flat breads. Subway is always a better option over other fast food restaurants.
Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
I love Subway! I go there on my lunch break at least 3 times a week. My favorite sandwiches are the BLT and the Roast beef. The bread is always so soft and the vegetables are always so fresh. It can get a little expensive but totally worth it!! SUBWAY EAT FRESH!!
Amanda G.
I love being able to top my Subway sub with all and any veggies I want that day. Sometimes the bread is over cooked, but most days I'm very pleased with the sandwich I get. The customization is what makes me come back time and time again.
Flor Lucia S.
Orlando, FL
Lately I have been disappointed by the Subway service. The flavors are OK. But it is not my favorite place anymore. If you want something fast and you do not have time, I recommend it. Otherwise, better look for other options.The sandwiches are cheap.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I get coupons making the foot-long $6 exceptionally great deal easy way to get a quick dinner for the kids everybody gets what they want I personally like subway it's a better alternative than a burger and greasy fries
Amanda H.
One of my first choices for fast food when we travel. It's one of the only places we eat where I don't feel disgusting afterwards. It's great to have so many vegetable options for my sandwich. And the prices are complete reasonable for what you get.
Susan M.
Roberts, WI
I love their sweet onion chicken sandwich. It my favorite one to go if I don't want anything else . Subway is my favorite place to go whenever I get a craving for sand which. Love the idea of putting any ingredient you like to put in your sand which.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
My Subway in downtown San Antonio is every thing! They always get my order right, they know me by name, and the staff is always friendly. I get the same thing every time I go, a footlong turkey bacon on wheat. I got at least 2/3 time a week!
Miranda S.
Glenolden , PA
Subway is great for getting the exact Amwich that you want and they are very affordable and pretty healthy too I haven't went in a while but I do recommend it to others my fever is the ham and cheese subs they are very
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.