BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Karla O.
Yuma, AZ
I love the Italian BMT sandwich w / the bread italian herbs & cheese. I recommend this sandwich.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
It's not the fanciest sandwiches but I think their vegetables are fresh and the meats are tasty.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
They gave a lot of to choose from. I love subway. They always have some type of special going on.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
i love subway. i do feel like I'm eating fresh when i go there. there prices are reasonable also
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
I always get the spicy Italian sub on Italian herb and cheese bread and it always tastes amazing!
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Carrie W.
Subway always has fresh ingredients with a taste of unique. It's never the same everytime you go.
Kristin N.
I love subway. They have great healthy food. It is easily accessible and a quick fast food option
Korrie S.
Bend
I really enjoy Subway sandwiches. They are very tasty and the staff at my local Subway are great!
Diana P.
Cullman, AL
Good. Easy to eat healthy. Like their $3.50 sub of the day and the variations on different days.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.