BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amanda H.
One of my first choices for fast food when we travel. It's one of the only places we eat where I don't feel disgusting afterwards. It's great to have so many vegetable options for my sandwich. And the prices are complete reasonable for what you get.
Rebecca S.
Nothing special here, just basic subs at an okay price. I havent tried anything other than their subs but they do offer soups, pizza, and flat breads. Subway is always a better option over other fast food restaurants.
Miranda S.
Glenolden, PA
Subway is great for getting the exact Amwich that you want and they are very affordable and pretty healthy too I haven't went in a while but I do recommend it to others my fever is the ham and cheese subs they are very
Shirley H.
Richmond, TX
I love going to subway when you're looking for something healthy. They have several items to select from and you can customize your own meal. The cons is that they don't add in as much meat as I want. Other than that the place isn't so bad. If you purchase chips/ drink it will get over priced.
Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
I love Subway! I go there on my lunch break at least 3 times a week. My favorite sandwiches are the BLT and the Roast beef. The bread is always so soft and the vegetables are always so fresh. It can get a little expensive but totally worth it!! SUBWAY EAT FRESH!!
Emily T.
I love the idea of being able to go in and get any kind of sandwich that I want. It's so simple and easy and the food isn't that bad, especially for the price. It always tastes so fresh and I don't feel guilty for eating so much.
Cassie G.
Kendallville, IN
I think my chances of having a good sub at subway is a hit or miss. Sometimes their bread isnt fresh, its hard. The selection of meats and cheeses arent full. I had to skip a cheese because it wasnt stocked. I think they need to stop folding the meat over. Lay the meat open across the bread, then put the veggies on top of the meat the the mayo etc.
Dominique M.
Love this restaurant and their many different selections. They also have an email rewards program that allows you to enjoy many coupons which get delivered to your phone. Plus their subway rewards card allows you to get free items.
valarie a.
I love the flatbread at subway. I think it's a great healthy alternative to the other breads they have. Though I never feel that a subway is as clean as it should be. That's just my own opinion but my food has always tasted great with a great value.
Leah J.
Grand Blanc, MI
I probably eat here once a week while I'm away at school. It is so cheap for such a large sandwich. I always get the spicy italian footlong and save half for the next day. The sandwich is of good quality and I would recommend to everyone I know. I will continue to be a loyal customer to subway.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.