BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Morgan F.
Sarasota, FL
Some are better then others but with the money! It's cheap and good food
The Italian bmt is the best!
Sharon P.
Bessemer, AL
You always feel good eating a healthy sub. And you make it your way. Just wish I could have everyday
Michelle M.
I always know I can get a healthy meal here. Their veggie delight on wheat flatbread is my favorite.
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg, MD
........Su fresco panes son lo mejor su ingredientes recién hechos son lo mejor la atención .........
Darcie Ann L.
Nelsonville
Everything is always fresh and fully loaded with all the goodies. And their salads😍, they are amazing
John Blake T.
Great for a quick dinner. Subway give me a pretty cheap healthy option instead of greasy fast foods.
Corrine C.
I love subway! I love creating my own sub and it's done so quickly, with so many items to choose from
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
Eat fresh? Not so much. I would pick Quiznos over Subway any day is Quizno's will lower their prices.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
Chicken bacon ranch on italian,herbs,and cheese. My favourite! Add a little lettuce and its perfect.
Lorey C.
Gardena, CA
I love subway i could eat it everyday if i could. I get the sane thing EVERYTIME i never switch it up
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.