BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Michelle M.
I always know I can get a healthy meal here. Their veggie delight on wheat flatbread is my favorite.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Quick and healthier solution to fast foods. Service can be difficult when employees do not understabd
Kristina R.
I love subway..they really can't mess up your order and everything is fresh I will always love subway
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Delicious food, fast. Wish they would get an option for gluten free bread then I could still enjoy it
Ella H.
Subway is good subway is very good I love sub sandwiches subway is good I love subway subway is great
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Every time i crave a sandwich I love going to subway they have all kids of options for your sandwich
Daiana C.
Lanche sempre fresco, com poucas calorias, ótimo para quem está ingressando em uma vida mais saudável
Kelly G.
Mission, TX
Subway is just amazing! The sub sandwichs are so good and I've never had a problem with their service
Anataliz A.
I love to ear at subway. Of all the fast food restaurants, this is the healthier. Has a great taste.
Stephany C.
Good sandwichs, good combos, the cookies are yummy, and the frieds, Subways was a good place for eat!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.