BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amanda B.
El Sobrante, CA
if you get a sandwich you have to get it on italian herbs and cheese. its the best bread ever. anything would taste good on it. my friend recommend it to me and i've gotten it every time since. it is sort of cheap food but i still think its good. definelty filling if you get a footlong and chips.
Tara B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have tried many sandwich shops and I must say Subway is my favorite! From their friendly sandwich artists, to their great selection of sandwich topping and condiments, Subway is an all around great place to get a quick, cost-friendly and healthy meal!
Aida B.
If we are in the go and feel like having something more "healthy" subway is the place to go. It's pretty cheap to eat there. I love their Turkey breast sandwich with all the works. I would recommend it to everyone.
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
Subway is a great healthier alternative to fast food! You can get a sub for under $10 and it's a clean environment! there's so many different variations you can get on your subs! i love it there and
would go again!
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Subway is great. It's a healthier option for fast food over a McDonald's or something. They have soup which I didn't know until recently. I tried the broccoli cheddar soup and it was really good. They always have coupons available. The Italian herbs and cheese bread is the best!
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Subway is close to my house and the sandwich options they have are great.  I like to order a roast beef sandwich on the Italian bread and I have them put provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions and sometimes black olives on my sandwich.  Sometimes I get the meal deal and have chips with it.
Tracy T.
I seriously love this place! I'm almost all the time craving it and It can never get old for me. There's such a variety of things I can get and I love to switch things up all the time while choosing something healthy and with vegetables.
Rocio C.
Los Angeles, CA
What is there not to love about subway? Inexpensive, accessible and as healthy as you want to make it. It's in your hands. Their wheat flatbread with turkey and veggies is me and my fiance's no time to make dinner, go to meal. So filling, fresh and delicious. Plus have you tried their baked potato soup? So good! Don't forget their raspberry iced tea.
Kristi C.
spring, TX
Subway is easy to find. The food is ok but then again I only get one kind of sandwhich. The price is good for the amount of food you get. The service depends on where you go. Some employees cant even speak english.
Shellby M.
I use to always feel sick after eating subway but times have changed now I’m enjoying them stomach issue free I hate they took away the famous $5 footlongs now subs are expensive but I always get coupons which help!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.