BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Angelique M.
Sanford, FL
Love subway, food is always fresh and when you want to lose weight you can definitely start with subway.
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
Great, healthy options available for New Years Resolution. Great value for the prices. Friendly staff.
Monica G.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love subway its one of my restaurants. Favorites and very afforable price.. I love the buffalo chiken
Shayma W.
Best sub sandwich place. Everything tastes fresh and delicious . I love the cookies and topping choices
Susana A.
Springdale, AR
I love subway they have great food their and I love their sandwiches I wish I could eat here every day
I think this is a really nice option when you need a healthy but quick lunch. You can pick and choose.
Jodie H.
Erick, OK
There fast.. there bread is amazing and soft most the time.. there spicy Italian sandwich is amazing..
Tiffany B.
Great speedy service for a healthy food choice. Many options to choose from. Veggie choices are great.
Kristen F.
Coweta, OK
Quick, simple, fresh. A nice alternative to junk food. Various options and daily deals you can't beat.
Hannah H.
Levelland, TX
I love subway so much! It's beyond the best sandwich place by far! Tons of options and it fills you up
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.