BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
ALEJANDRA V.
Hattiesburg, MS
Es una buena opción de precio mida rápida ya que tiene muchos vegetales y siempre tienen oferta del dia .
Wendy j.
Lowell, MA
Customer service at my Subway is great. I get the same thing every time and they know my order by heart.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Subway melt on wheat = melts my heart! It is the best sandwich there! I actually ate one today for lunch!
LJ S.
Akron, OH
I love the way that they constantly add new things to their menu. I'm currently loving the carved turkey.
Crystal K.
Stephens City, VA
Delicious fresh spin on fast food. Love that they show nutritional values to help you make good choices.
Angelique M.
Sanford, FL
Love subway, food is always fresh and when you want to lose weight you can definitely start with subway.
Cindy R.
Arlington, TX
It's always a great experience when I'm on the go and offers great healthy options as well as delicious.
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
That I can say of subway. Too rich and healthy. You have some sandwiches and salads which is glory I love
Taren d.
I will never get tired of chicken Chipotle from subway! I could literally eat here everyday if I could! ♡
Gurjit K.
Surprise, AZ
Great subs for on the go! if your ever in the mood for a healthy sandwich subway will fulfill your needs!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.