BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Angela E.
Sanborn, NY
I go to Subway often for lunch I always get turkey and I'm never disappointed good stuff and good prices
Mayte S.
Mesa, AZ
subway is definitely fresh and healthy, we get coupons sent to us monthly and visit all the time! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
Live for subway, have one right down the road and they know us by heart now. Great food and great people
Kadie H.
Iowa Park, TX
Love love love their sandwiches. Has something for everyone. My favorite item is their chocolate cookies!
Roxana antonieta R.
The best fresh sandwiches with unique flavor and to keep you in shape are the ideal ones I always consume
Brenda G.
Bay point, CA
Super good affordable the menu has section to pick from and healthy if you like to eat clean recommend it
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
Subway is a good option for sandwiches and salads. I like that they have chips and juices to make a combo
Ludymilla B.
Rockville, MD
oferece opcoes saudáveis, molhos super agradaveis e você ainda tem a opcao de escolher seus ingredientes
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
Good quick food. I like the teriyaki chicken and Italian subs the best. Love the customization available.
Tracey M.
Escanaba, MI
I like the idea i can build my own and watch as its being prepared, with the fresh varieties of toopings
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.