BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Subway
lanches saudaveis, com a liberdade de escolher os ingredientes, o cliente pode ver o lanche ser produzido
LeeAnne D.
Fresh most of the time. Good for on the go and decent prices. Tastes great and a lot of healthy options.
Alexandria V.
Used to love subway but recently the disclaimer came out about the chicken and I'm a little disappointed
Angela E.
Sanborn, NY
I go to Subway often for lunch I always get turkey and I'm never disappointed good stuff and good prices
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love Subway. I love the healthy options and it tastes great. I would highly recommend them to everyone
Ilan Israel A.
Hialeah, FL
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for Subway. Is delicious, i love it... i recommed is the best.. love love love loveee
Kauanoe R.
WAIMANALO, HI
Good and they have a good variety of choices for you to choose from. I love their sandwiches and veggies
ALEJANDRA V.
Hattiesburg, MS
Es una buena opción de precio mida rápida ya que tiene muchos vegetales y siempre tienen oferta del dia .
Maureen D.
Providence, RI
A little over priced for the quality and pricing varies from location to location, which is frustrating.
Elaine A.
Menasha, WI
Cheap and covinient. I usually get the tuna sandwich. I love the fact that you can customize your orders.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??