BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Maria R.
I worked at a subway for a long time and I enjoy the food to this day. Things are quite fresh, they always taste up to par, and the new sandwiches they put out are worth it. While some sub places taste better subway isn't bad
Kaley B.
Dayton, OH
I've been here a few times with my fiance.
I love the food and how u can choose what to put on it. But the one thing g I do dislike is because of my anxiety it makes it hard for me to tell the person what to put on my sub.
Lexy R.
Hastings , MI
I love subway. Delicious and nutritious. The pricing is Ok but they do offer a great app that will give you lots of great coupons to save you some money. My favorite sub is the Italian BMT. Great place for any time of day.
Jennifer B.
When I need a quick lunch at work I run over to Subway because I know I will get something with fresh veggies and the way I like it. My go-to is the Subway Club. Love that I can get banana peppers, black olives and green peppers on my sandwich!
Karen H.
Great selection of food items and sizes. I really like this place when the husband and I feel like a healthier meal. Also it's nice to have a cold sandwich when it's hot out and it gets really hot here. Definitely recommend.
Alaina R.
Chambersburg, PA
I used to love Subway, but they have really started to go downhill. They give you even less meat and bread now, and you pay more. I used to order the turkey all the time, til I realized I could get better sub's elsewhere! The salads are still a go to there though.
Serena T.
Tenino, WA
I love their sandwich of the day! Great selection of veggies and meats. It's also a great choice if you're trying to stay healthy. I honestly have no cons about subway, I love it! I suggest it to my friends all the time.
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
Subway is my number one, go to, fast food joint. I LOVE the Italian Herb and Cheese bread. I get the same two sandwiches, it just depends on which one is the special that day. We have three Subways in town but only frequent the one with the creamy Sri racha.
Kendra V.
Appleton, WI
As a place to get food, I love Subway! I like the healthy options and the path they are taking to clean food. Worked for Subway for a few years, do not respect the owner I specifically worked for but after the Jared situation, I respect the company as a whole.
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
My son loves Subway. If he could eat Subway every night, he would. He loves everything about it. I am not a fan of it honestly. My son is a picky eater so if he will eat, I am happy with it. They are SUPER expensive and that stinks really bad. Just for my son to get a sandwich there can be $11. It is crazy!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??