BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Love the mixed italian on flat bread. Flat bread is my favorite. Usually fresh and good customer service.
Paula G.
I love subway. It's healthy and great way to eat. My kids love it too. Have a variety of breads and meats
LJ S.
Akron, OH
I love the way that they constantly add new things to their menu. I'm currently loving the carved turkey.
Bee E.
I love subway! It's especially great when I'm looking to get food fast and want to eat something healthy.
Barbara S.
I love subway. Especially there turkey breast sub on 5 grain bread. Lots of great veggies to choose from.
Megan B.
Always good and easy and fast. I can get the kids something decent while in the road or if running late.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I love subway, but they keep jacking their prices up. $6 for a 6 inch sub? What happened to $5 footlongs?
Alina T.
Ogden, UT
Quando quero comer algo mais leve, mais natural e que não seja tão industrializado. Sempre vou ao Subway.
Amy A.
We go here because it's my daughters favorite, and it's slightly healthier than other fast food options.
Alison M.
Love their fresh bread. The subs are always so good. Good way to earn healthy. Pretty good deals as well.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.