BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Monica K.
Besttttttt place ever. I'll eat subway everyday if I had to . There's no place I'd rather eat over subway.
Cassidy B.
Le Roy, NY
Not bad. A little on the expensive side but the bread is good and the sauces are good too. Quick easy meal.
Maria C.
Don't eat here quite often but really good when I do. Healthy and delicious and affordable pricing is good.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I really like how their services and they don't take too long to make your order thirst and witches are the
Esmeralda H.
Jonesboro, GA
Fresh tasting food. The best fast food if you are on a low calorie intake. The food is healthy but cheap .
Alina T.
Ogden, UT
Quando quero comer algo mais leve, mais natural e que não seja tão industrializado. Sempre vou ao Subway.
Daiana G.
Leominster, MA
Obsessed with subway and how affordable it is. The subs are amazing I could literally eat there everyday
Cristel T.
Mc Kenzie, TN
The tuna sub on wheat is fantastic. When I am indecisive about what I want for lunch this a great go to.
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
My favorite sandwich is the chicken, bacon, and ranch one! I get it with cheddar cheese and black olives.
Eugenia R.
Gary, IN
subway is within walking range but I can healthy there. I have a whole meal rolled up with fresh veggies
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.