BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Courtney C.
Perryville, MO
My favorite fast food joint to go to for a fulfilling healthy meal. I love the deals and choices they have
Keila A.
Santa Maria, CA
Meatball , tuna sandwich and spicy italian are my favorite. Hits the spot every time. Cookies are good too.
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
I love subway because they have so many toppings that make a great salad the perfect way for me every time
Aylyn C.
Prices are a bit high in my opinion. I usually get italian herbs & cheese bread with roast beef or chicken.
Genesis T.
Monterey Park, CA
Love the sub of the day deal! Great for traveling work days. My favorite overall is the meatball marinara!
Subway is amazing... a great sandwhich place with a variety amount of choices... and the food is delicious
Esmeralda H.
Jonesboro, GA
Fresh tasting food. The best fast food if you are on a low calorie intake. The food is healthy but cheap .
Vitoria F.
Itatiba, Sao Paulo
Eu amo os lanches do subway, um dos meus lugar preferidos, amo principalmente o de frango que é uma delicia
Julissa J.
I come here at least once a month to get whatever deal they have on that day because their subs are cheaper
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
ALWAYS FRESH, YUMMY FOOD. NOT TOO EXPENSIVE AND I WOULDNT CHOOSE ANOTHER SUB PLACE OVER THIS. VERY WORTH IT
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??