BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Ana M.
Oakwood, GA
Yassss!! Really amazing sandwiches!! My favorite sandwich is the steak one. I recommend people eating here!
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Love the deals they always have going on. I appreciate the SMS alerts with offers, it motivates me to go .
janeisha D.
Collierville, TN
The meatball sub is so good this is the only thing I get when I go to subway I really hope you guys try it
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Subway is quick and convenient for when your on the go and looking for a quick and inexpensive bite to eat!
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
Subway is one of my favorite restraunts because I can choose exctly what I want and watch them make my food
Janey S.
Eureka, CA
I used to love to go to subway until they discontinued their honey oat bread. It was the only kind i liked
Keagan R.
Lake view, AL
Subway is amazing! I don't eat it too much because not all the foot longs are $5 and it's kinda expensive.
Stephany M.
South Gate, CA
Delicious food, great service and clean eating area. Always enjoy the food because of their fresh produce.
Cecilia S.
Love Subway always get the Ham sandwich . Very clean and fast service. And Love the taste of the sandwich.
Amy L.
Always a good idea for lunch. I love their chicken terriakyi sub and their chopped salads. Decently priced.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??