BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Keagan R.
Lake view, AL
Subway is amazing! I don't eat it too much because not all the foot longs are $5 and it's kinda expensive.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Love the deals they always have going on. I appreciate the SMS alerts with offers, it motivates me to go .
Emily F.
Louisville, KY
Great sandwiches; love how you can build your own and make it what you want. Subway $15 Gift Card
Keelie W.
Elkview , WV
I love subway! If I had the money to eat there everyday I would. I always get the chicken bacon ranch sub.
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Love subway!!! I love how they make the sandwich I want... I live the blt the hot Ham and cheese!! So bomb
Griffin E.
Hard to beat the quality for the price. Sandwiches taste fresh and don't way you down like greasy foods do.
mikayla s.
N Tonawanda, NY
Great it sometimes had very slow service but the food was still very good quality. A quick meal before work
Harley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Subway!!! Their chopped salads are my favorite!! The sweet onion teriyaki is my absolute favorite!!
Keila A.
Santa Maria, CA
Meatball , tuna sandwich and spicy italian are my favorite. Hits the spot every time. Cookies are good too.
Allison B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love subways.It is healthy and very filling sub sandwiches.We have many locations near us to choose from.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.