BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
My son loves Subway. If he could eat Subway every night, he would. He loves everything about it. I am not a fan of it honestly. My son is a picky eater so if he will eat, I am happy with it. They are SUPER expensive and that stinks really bad. Just for my son to get a sandwich there can be $11. It is crazy!
Alaina R.
Chambersburg, PA
I used to love Subway, but they have really started to go downhill. They give you even less meat and bread now, and you pay more. I used to order the turkey all the time, til I realized I could get better sub's elsewhere! The salads are still a go to there though.
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
Subway is my number one, go to, fast food joint. I LOVE the Italian Herb and Cheese bread. I get the same two sandwiches, it just depends on which one is the special that day. We have three Subways in town but only frequent the one with the creamy Sri racha.
Jessica W.
Summerhill
Its quick and decently healthy when your on the run and need food. With that said it’s nothing special, mediocre at best. The sandwiches are sloppy and poorly put together and the “artists” skimp on the veggies. I never thought I would have to ask for more lettuce when most places give you more than you need.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
I really love having sandwiches from subway. Especially now they have all different kinds of breads, salads to choose from it's really nice. You're not just limited to two types of breads and that's it. I love the variety.
Ashley P.
Waverly, OH
I love subway. They give you tons of options on healthy food choices. I used to get their pizza all the time but now I would choose the healthier salad option. Their ingredients are always fresh and always taste good
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS
Subway is one of my favorite lunch spots. Such a variety from sandwiches to pizza. They always have great deals and the staff is friendly. I go several times a month and the meatball marinara is my go-to. I am always telling people they should try their breakfast - the flatbread breakfast sandwiches are a great deal and plenty to fill you up until lunch!
Bailey J.
Jacksonville, FL
I think subway is overpriced for what you get. They have definitely gone down hill. I used to love the teriyaki chicken but now it tends to be fatty and about half the amount I used to get. I also think its ridiculous charging 2 dollars for a bag of chips!
Unique P.
Ortonville , MI
Though the quality of their products can sometimes be questionable, Subway is always a refreshing place to get a meal. I go to Subway as often as I can, and it's reasonably priced. I highly recommend visiting Subway.
Kelly C.
Bloomfield, NJ
I usually get an Italian sub, 6 inch on wheat bread. Add some oil, vinegar, mayo, spinach leaves, and nana peppers, and I am one happy camper! Subway is delicious and makes you feel healthy, unlike many fast food places or sand which shops. You get what you pay for, it's great!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.