BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amber K.
Maplewood
Never disappointed! Always fresh veggies and breads. At one point I was going 3x per week. Super good deals
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
Chicken Teriyaki is my favorite sandwich from here! Tastes great, even if warmed up for lunch the next day.
shania h.
Palm Bay, FL
i honestly just love the food, its fast and easy to get. its one of the healthiest fast food places around.
Michelle O.
Three Forks
After working here for two years, I could still eat at subway very often. Its fresh and good. I love it....
Allison B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love subways.It is healthy and very filling sub sandwiches.We have many locations near us to choose from.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
A good subway sandwich is always good at least 1-2 a month. With the chipotle sauce omg it's so delicious.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
You get to make your own sandwich just have to make sure the person listens and is actually wearing gloves
Carlean H.
Mobile
Love me some subway. My favorite is the meatball sub. Whenever I want a sandwich I head straight to subway.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Subway is quick and convenient for when your on the go and looking for a quick and inexpensive bite to eat!
Maggie J.
Maysville, GA
MOST DISGUSTING PLACE EVER!!! it's so nasty and makes me sick no matter which location I eat at. Bleeehhhh
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.