BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Ashley T.
York, NE
I like subway. Good food at a good price I just wish they had a drive thru or I would eat there so much more.
Rosa M.
Vacaville, CA
Depending on the subway that you go to, its a hit or miss. If i get a hit though, i love the chopped salads!
carene s.
My favorite sub will always and forever be a meatball sub with ranch and pickles. So good an surprisingly so.
Violeta L.
The richest and healthiest sandwiches for the vegetable I carry taste and attention are rich and economical.
Kris W.
Birmingham, AL
Just had some yesterday for their chicken breast. Simple, easy, delicious. Always filling and hits the spot.
Erodelys B.
Union City, NJ
I love subway. They have always fresh vegetables and its inexpensive. I definitely recommend this restaurant
Laura W.
Love love love. All there sandwiches are awsome. Very tasty, love there BMT. Plus they always have good deals
Christy R.
Smithfield, UT
I love to go to Subway when it is hot outside. I do like it other times though. The sandwiches are very good
Karri D.
Sandy hook , VA
I love subway! I also like that they now do different $3 six inch subs daily my favorite is the turkey breast
Jessica C.
Port Hueneme, CA
I wish they had a drive through. The food is usually really good and fresh. The price is right on the money.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.