BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Violeta L.
The richest and healthiest sandwiches for the vegetable I carry taste and attention are rich and economical.
Esmeralda S.
I love subway. It's fresh. Its Delicious. I go there very often. You can sometimes see how they prep the food
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
Great service and always a great price. Perfect for feeding kids and after sports games. Great way to refuel
Ashley T.
York, NE
I like subway. Good food at a good price I just wish they had a drive thru or I would eat there so much more.
Ronda W.
Hamburg, NY
My fiance eats subway almost every day. We love that there are so many healthy options that still taste great
Amy N.
Depew, NY
I don't eat here often but I really do like their subs. My family limes it as well. Its affordable and good!
Diana P.
Schiller Park
I can eat subway each and everyday! There is a whole variety of meats and veggies it is so delicious!!!!!!!!
Megan G.
Herminie, PA
Love the subs. I love that you basically make them for your liking. They are so healthy and wonderful tasting
Debbie M.
Love love love Subway, a little pricey anymore but yummy and convenient. My favorite is the chicken terryiaki
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
I enjoy subway. I always feel like o am eating healthy when eating at subway... my kids love subway for lunch
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??