BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Annette R.
Vernon Hills, IL
Turkey Italiano with American cheese, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, banana peppers, and southwest chipotle sauce 👍
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
i love subway. super fresh. best bread ever. and i love all the options and how i can build my sandwhich my way
Macala W.
Clovis, CA
Always fresh ingredients, delicious sandwiches..meatball marinara sandwich with provolone cheese is my favorite
Ashley G.
Hammond, IN
I also get subway on a weekly basis. It's an easily accessible restaurant with a good variety to choose from
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
Great for a healthy alternative. Can choose from a variety of different topings and breads. Would recommend.
Sativa M.
Elma, WA
I looove the spicy Italian on flat bread!! I am a very picky eater so this was a shock to me. But i love it!!
Mary W.
Humble, TX
Love my Subway! So healthy and good for me! The bread is so good and the veggies are always fresh and crisp!
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
Their Chipotle Mayo sauce is my fav, I add it to my order every time. Wish they brought back the $5 footlongs
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
Only thing I have tried is there tuna sandwich and I love it. It's affordable and they always have specials.
Christine M.
Hebron, IN
Decent. Great sandwich for the price. Bread could definitely be better quality. Lately it's been really dry.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.