BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Holly H.
Julian, NC
Love subway and their "Subway Melt" is my fav! You can always count on a fresh delicious sub or salad any day.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
I'm not that much of a sandwich fan so that's why I only give it one star. There sandwiches you can do at home
tatiana c.
In Subway you can eat the better sandwiches. I love it because are very delicious. I recommend it ! It's great
Katrina C.
Mcminnville, OR
Love their bread and the turkey and ham sand which. I've always had super fresh sand which when ever I go there
ashsa b.
Ellijay, GA
Always has the best coupons and sandwiches around! I prefer blimpie but its the only sandwich shop in town LOL!
Patricia G.
Yakima, WA
Subway is the bomb! I always order the chicken ranch sub. Every sub i have tried has Always been good from here
Zobia R.
Cordova, TN
fresh fresh fresh fresh . LOVE ALL THE BREADS AND TOPPINGS . ITS GREAT QUALITY . Customer Service is also great
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX
I love subway and there food is always fresh and there breads are always nice and warm I love to go eat there.
Sarah K.
Alton, IA
We eat this at least 1 time a week. I love the choices and the service. Price is a little high for a sandwich.
Lily B.
Sidney, OH
Even though I don't get a lot on my sub I still like going there to eat when I'm in a hurry or done working out
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.