BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Hannah S.
I enjoy eating subway every once in a while. I like how they have clean wholesome choices so I can get the healthier choice when I want to. I usually get the grilled chicken sub or the turkey and cheese sub toasted and it's delicious.
Lindsay M.
Fort Drum, NY
Love the freshness of the subs every time I go! The food is always fresh..... I love coming to get food right when the bread is freshly out the oven. Nice and warm. My favorite sandwich is the Italian bmt! Great price for a lot of food. I can never finish the footling. So I take it home and have it later as a snack.
Gabriella N.
Casselberry, FL
Pretty expensive for a sandwich place if I don't say so. Their sandwiches are pretty good but you're paying the same amount for a foot-long that you would at any regular drive-thru for a full meal. The perk is that it's healthier but you can get similar quality at a local Publix.
Melissa K.
Madison, NC
Love the subs here! There are a wide variety of things you can get and you can customize it to how you like as well. Not only are there condiments you can pick from but the bread as well. Love this place you can always get a good price for a huge sub! Recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Maria R.
I worked at a subway for a long time and I enjoy the food to this day. Things are quite fresh, they always taste up to par, and the new sandwiches they put out are worth it. While some sub places taste better subway isn't bad
Shannon O.
Wauwatosa, WI
I love subway! My personal choice is the turkey sub or the meatball one. My fiancé loves all the different types. Decent price and great quality ingredients. Wouldn't recommend the chicken breast though, just not as good.
Ana A.
While the place offers customers a variety of ways to prepare their own sandwich, I feel that the advertising is too false. The footlong is now $6, but plus tax (and it's not really a foot long). My favorite is the stake and cheese sandwich and it never fails to disappoint me. Great place, just the advertising!
Jennifer B.
When I need a quick lunch at work I run over to Subway because I know I will get something with fresh veggies and the way I like it. My go-to is the Subway Club. Love that I can get banana peppers, black olives and green peppers on my sandwich!
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
I feel healthy whenever I head to Subway just because I'm able to customize my meal. Purchasing the Subway cookie is mandatory for me before I leave the restaurant. You can never go wrong with Subway and their daily deals.
Lexy R.
Hastings , MI
I love subway. Delicious and nutritious. The pricing is Ok but they do offer a great app that will give you lots of great coupons to save you some money. My favorite sub is the Italian BMT. Great place for any time of day.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
What’s your fave thing to order?
Erica H.
What are some healthy options, besides salad, from Subway
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
Subway what is your best cookie?
Charl L.
What's your go to order?
Hanna W.
Lisle, IL
What’s your go-to order? I feel like mine is basic and i want to know what other people get lol