BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Subway
Love the chicken salad from subway. I think is the ranch flavor. That’s the only thing I eat from subway but I visit them very often. My salad consist of chicken, lettuce, tomato, a little spinach, little onion, red vinegar, and ranch! Yum! I like to go during the day because I feel like the veggies are more fresh.
Lindsay M.
Fort Drum, NY
Love the freshness of the subs every time I go! The food is always fresh..... I love coming to get food right when the bread is freshly out the oven. Nice and warm. My favorite sandwich is the Italian bmt! Great price for a lot of food. I can never finish the footling. So I take it home and have it later as a snack.
Melissa K.
Madison, NC
Love the subs here! There are a wide variety of things you can get and you can customize it to how you like as well. Not only are there condiments you can pick from but the bread as well. Love this place you can always get a good price for a huge sub! Recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Mildred C.
Healthy food that you can eat in or take on the go. the foot long sandwich is so big you can share or save half for another day of just buy half a sandwich. and you get to build your own so you can choose toppings based on what you are in the mood for that day... what more can you ask for salad on a bun and all that
Arianny R.
This is one of my favorite places to go eating. It´s afforable so everyone can go. The ingredients are fresh and delicious. The sandwiches are healthy. And the cookies are the best. I always go when I can because I love it!
Jennifer B.
When I need a quick lunch at work I run over to Subway because I know I will get something with fresh veggies and the way I like it. My go-to is the Subway Club. Love that I can get banana peppers, black olives and green peppers on my sandwich!
Ana A.
While the place offers customers a variety of ways to prepare their own sandwich, I feel that the advertising is too false. The footlong is now $6, but plus tax (and it's not really a foot long). My favorite is the stake and cheese sandwich and it never fails to disappoint me. Great place, just the advertising!
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
I feel healthy whenever I head to Subway just because I'm able to customize my meal. Purchasing the Subway cookie is mandatory for me before I leave the restaurant. You can never go wrong with Subway and their daily deals.
Maria R.
I worked at a subway for a long time and I enjoy the food to this day. Things are quite fresh, they always taste up to par, and the new sandwiches they put out are worth it. While some sub places taste better subway isn't bad
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
I love subway. Delicious and nutritious. The pricing is Ok but they do offer a great app that will give you lots of great coupons to save you some money. My favorite sub is the Italian BMT. Great place for any time of day.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.