BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jamie L.
Boaz, AL
It's a hit or miss with subway most of the time. We go a few times a month, the food is good most of the time.
Amber C.
Clarinda, IA
Subway is a little more expensive but the amount of food that you receive is so worth it. I never leave hungry!
Candice L.
Lansing, MI
Delicious, healthy selections. So many locations that make it convenient. Love the toasted subs. Great prices.
Kyla B.
Sheboygan, WI
Fresh,Fast,Healthy. We get subway atleast 4 days a month. So delightful. Kids love picking all there toppings.
ashsa b.
Ellijay, GA
Always has the best coupons and sandwiches around! I prefer blimpie but its the only sandwich shop in town LOL!
Erica   F.
My family loves subway, but it's not my fave. I have to be in the mood for it that's for sure. Don't go often.
Ashley
The food is good ! I never experienced a rude employee. What ever I want I can have it and that's the best part
. H.
Love coming here I usually get their tuna sandwich love it taste amazing. People are usually very nice there.1
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
I like that they bake the bread right there. I also like that they have healthy options for me and my daughter.
Jocelyn F.
Sandwiches are always fresh. I love they are healthy. I go to subway at least 4 times a week. Prices are great
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.