BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kirsten J.
MY FAVORITE! It's so cheap you can eat for lunch and dinner. even breakfast too! and it's so healthy. why not?
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Love your new deal for the day! My fav is now Monday's sweet teriyaki chicken is my all time favorite sandwich
Jade M.
Subway is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. They make good quality sandwiches. Their BLTs are the best.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
The sandwich are delicious but the cookies are best! / Los panes son muy ricos, pero las galletas son MEJOOOR!
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
I eat Subway once a week and I always get a different sub. They have great service and very affordable prices.
Angela G.
Love subway subs, my favorite bread is the Italian herb and cheese. BMT please with some yummy provolone cheese
Anastacia H.
Albuquerque, NM
When I feel like eating healthy I will go to subway. I don't go that often because it's not as easy to get to.
Ashley
The food is good ! I never experienced a rude employee. What ever I want I can have it and that's the best part
Karen C.
Brighton, CO
Sandwichs are always fresh and it's just so fun to watch them make it for you while you pick all your toppings
Brittany G.
Brighton, MA
I love subway, Its quick and easy and you can make t whatever you want which is nice for picky eaters like me!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??