BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
Veggie delight! Love it, I get extra light mayo , cucumbers, lettuce, black olives and pickles on the honey oat!
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I like subway I like all the options and the different veggies the only thing I wish is their bread wasn't so dry
Sabrina W.
Lexington, KY
It all depends on which subway you go to. So they make the sandwiches really sloppy. I like the options they have
Cece R.
Muskegon, MI
Semi healthy fast food alternative. Wish they would bring back chicken salad though. They seriously had the best!
Whitney Y.
Cincinnati, OH
Always fresh food but service could be better depending on the location. I also wish the pricing was consistent.
Jaimee G.
We love subway they have great sandwiches! Great price! Highly recommend this restaurant who doesn't love subway
Sana S.
I usually get the tuna salad subs. They are pretty good if you put a lot of veggies and chipotle southwest sauce!
Breanna A.
Georgetown, KY
One of my favorite fast food restaurants. Always clean. Fresh food. Large variety that is on the healthier side.
Sam A.
The smell of subways is what brings me in for a quick lunch or dinner. Then read is great and the prices are low.
Kaylan K.
Scottsbluff, NE
10/10 their breads are amazing. The selection of meats and veggies is wonderful and the sandwiches taste so good
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??