BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jennifer H.
Nottingham, MD
I love their cheesesteak subs. I just don't particularly like how little of meat they put on each sub. In order to get a decent amount of meat you have to pay an extra $1.50. On top of the meal already being close to $10 itself and sometimes the sandwiches are still cold even after wing toasted.
Cam H.
my literal go to lunch place for any occasion whether it be after school, a pit stop on a road trip, etc I literally could eat eight foot longs. I love how many options you have with your sandwich and its affordable food on the go so shout out to you subway.. you're doing it right!
Josie E.
Grove City, OH
Love subway! Especially the ones with a drive through. Fast, healthy and delicious. Sometimes the apples could be a little more fresh, but I always get the turkey on white or honey oat, with pickles, cucumbers and white American cheese. Yum!
Heather N.
We eat subway often. We always get texted promotions weekly and get cupons in the mail almost monthly. It is a little steep on price for sandwiches by the time you make it a meal. Love the variety of food though: salad, sandwich, pizza. Love the variety of breads too.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Im at subway every other day. I usually have a great experience. The food is always good. But im not sure what they changed about toasting their subs that nothing is warm anymore... A lot has changed, portion size and everything... But, the difference between stores here is astounding.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love Subway I love their prices I like everything like whenever I just want a sandwich it's a great place to go they have good quality that nice people they've always cook my sandwich right I mean I really don't have anything bad to say I've never had a problem with Subway everything's been good at Subway for me
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Subway is always yummy. I love to get my sandwiches toasted. I think it’s also great that you can take the sandwiches and turn into a salad if you don’t want all that bread! We don’t go to Subway as often as I would like...maybe that needs to change!
Tarrah T.
Subway is so fake to me. They get all their deli meat pre sliced and it's nasty. They do bake their bread but it's a frozen piece of dough that they cook.nothing is fresh. It's all pretty sliced, ore cut and ore done and employees open them up, drain out water and then put them in bin out on display to look fresh.
Cierra M.
Yass Subway. Subway is y favorite fast food place because I love their subs and how you can customize them to your liking. I eat there about twice a week and I woud eat it everyday if I could because there are so many possiblilies.
Tina P.
Auburndale, FL
Love subway sandwiches. The club is an all-time favorite with my family. Although in my opinion i think they should bring back the seafood to all locations its a favorite to so many customers but is not on the menu at a lot of locations. That is very disappointing.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.