BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Patricia M.
I love how they have a healthy menu to choose from I love everything there everything is nice and fresh delicious
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I craved subway my whole pregnancy! It's always so good and fresh, and a footlong is perfect to feed for two. ;)
Sabrina W.
Lexington, KY
It all depends on which subway you go to. So they make the sandwiches really sloppy. I like the options they have
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like Subway because they have a great selection of sandwiches and it's healthier way of having fast food
Cece R.
Muskegon, MI
Semi healthy fast food alternative. Wish they would bring back chicken salad though. They seriously had the best!
Linda M.
South Point
Eat at subway a lot. I love the Italian sub one of my favorite sandwiches, I have one at least four times a month
Kellie M.
Conway, AR
One of few healthy fast food options at a great price. You don't find that combo very often. So many choices too.
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I like subway I like all the options and the different veggies the only thing I wish is their bread wasn't so dry
Daniela M.
Amo los sanduches de este lugar,son deliciosos y la atencion es muy buena,las galletas de chocolate son muy ricos
Stephanie M.
Carbondale
Such a yummy variety and I love that for picky eaters it is such an easy decision and it's exactly what you want!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??