BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sudikshya K.
Subway is one of the best healthy choice restaurant. You can have bread,cheese, meat and veggies on your choice.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Subway has great sandwiches. My favorite is turkey. I like the meatball too. I love the flatbread. It's my go to
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
I love subway! They have some great healthy choices. They also have so many different options for subs and sides!
Mariah T.
Belton, TX
Subway is always great. Wether your eating healthy or splurging and eating a full topping meal lmao it's amazing
Christal T.
You can never go wrong with subway!! So many options of breads, sandwich combinations, and not to mention chips!
Cayla J.
Indianapolis, IN
One of my favorite places to eat. I eat here at least 3 times a week. It is one of the healthier options as well.
Areli D.
Las Vegas, NV
Subway is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. I usually get a tuna or pepperoni sub with a lot of veggies.
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Súper sano muy rico la mayoría de las cosas están frescas , tienes la opción de escoger el de atún es mi favorito
Kelslie H.
I love a good bacon lettuce onion sub on the Italian herb and cheese bread. Subway always looks dirty to me tho.
Tatiana M.
Hustonville, KY
Can make your own sandwich. Pick and choose what you want on it and what type of bread you want for a fair price
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.