BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Love subway so many great options and can put whatever items on bread. Also lot of options to make healthier option
Adriana V.
I love this place specially now that i am taking care of my health this place has good and healthy options for me.
Veronica V.
Denver Colorado
I only really like one of there sandwiches which is the chicken Teriyaki other than that I dont eat anything else.
Chasity R.
I love subs personally. Subway has great subs & their cookies are great. I personaly enjoy the Philly Cheese Steak.
Cvt #8200 Jackie Y.
Wanna eat healthy and fresh? Subway is my first option! I think is a little bit expensive, but I love to eat there
Danielle R.
Martinsville, OH
Healthy and delicious all the way around! So manybto choose from and great selection and watch them make your food!
MK R.
I eat here often. I love their sandwiches and cookies. The food taste fresh and the cookies are so soft and moist.
Ellie A.
Merced, CA
Subway is great and fast very fresh totally recommend it.It is very affordable and you get a lot for what you spend
carmen b.
Covina, CA
I love subway theres just so much variety of sandwiches to pick out.Also breakfast some warm soups just de.licious
Stefanie A.
Ladson, SC
Can never go wrong with subway. I love the Italian bmt and the lunch special. It's nice they have breakfast now too
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.