BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Roxanne S.
Gainesville, FL
Huge fan of subway, love their subs and pizzas. Affordable and good meal, definitely one of my favorite restaurants
Cindy H.
Cockeysville, MD
This is a weekly staple for dinner in our home. The customer service is great. The food is fresh and a great deals!
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of my favorite places to frequent without the feeling of bloat. They have a wide variety of items to pick from.
Hailea B.
Bossier City, LA
I love subway! Their food is always fresh and the employees are always friendly! I go to subway about twice a week.
Karen N.
Greenwood, IN
love the veggies to add to the great variety of bread and baked potato chips, great for people watching their diet
Keke J.
Kannapolis, NC
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE LOCE THE FOOD EXCELLENT PEOPLE you will love the subs they make cookies are really great
Erica N.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy subway. I have a few on my campus which makes it easily accessible. Love their sandwiches and soups.
Paula M.
Valhermoso Springs, AL
Subway is mine and my husbands favorite. His favorite is the turkey chopped salad and mine is steak and cheese sub
Lauren F.
Love subway. Whenever i want something light amd filling i always go to subway. The honey oat bread is my favorite.
Jessica S.
Conway, SC
Good for the price but not the best quality meat. Fast and cheap for lunch. This is not my favorite sandwich place.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??