BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Candy C.
Better than fast food. Great low-calorie sandwiches as long as you know what to order. I was at avocado to the veggie sandwich a good choice. They used to have personal pizzas which I absolutely loved. I haven't seen that for a while.
Cierra M.
Yass Subway. Subway is y favorite fast food place because I love their subs and how you can customize them to your liking. I eat there about twice a week and I woud eat it everyday if I could because there are so many possiblilies.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love Subway I love their prices I like everything like whenever I just want a sandwich it's a great place to go they have good quality that nice people they've always cook my sandwich right I mean I really don't have anything bad to say I've never had a problem with Subway everything's been good at Subway for me
Josie E.
Grove City, OH
Love subway! Especially the ones with a drive through. Fast, healthy and delicious. Sometimes the apples could be a little more fresh, but I always get the turkey on white or honey oat, with pickles, cucumbers and white American cheese. Yum!
Shylee A.
Port Allegany, PA
I love that the food is made the way I want it from the bread to the toppings! Subway is a much healthier option than the other fast food restaurants that are out there. The prices are great for the fresh food that is offered. The service has always been great as well.
Kaitlyn R.
My boyfriend works at subway so I go there all the time. They always have fresh bread and meats. The veggies are sometimes a little iffy on freshness, but usually it's because they don't close the containers. The service is usually good and subway really isn't that unhealthy.
Heather N.
We eat subway often. We always get texted promotions weekly and get cupons in the mail almost monthly. It is a little steep on price for sandwiches by the time you make it a meal. Love the variety of food though: salad, sandwich, pizza. Love the variety of breads too.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Im at subway every other day. I usually have a great experience. The food is always good. But im not sure what they changed about toasting their subs that nothing is warm anymore... A lot has changed, portion size and everything... But, the difference between stores here is astounding.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
You can make a sandwich any way that you want to. I love this because I hate sandwiches. I love pizza though and I can make a sandwich with pizza toppings on it and it is basically a pizza folded over and I love it. The workers are also very quick which is good when you are in a hurry.
Tarrah T.
Subway is so fake to me. They get all their deli meat pre sliced and it's nasty. They do bake their bread but it's a frozen piece of dough that they cook.nothing is fresh. It's all pretty sliced, ore cut and ore done and employees open them up, drain out water and then put them in bin out on display to look fresh.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??