BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Eva C.
I'm a huge subway fan. I love their tuna melts with extra jalapenos and their Chipotle southwest sauce is to die for.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Love their bread just wish they put more meat on their sandwiches; however, there food is always fresh and delicious
ܟܠܘܕܝܐ ܙ.
I love subway, it’s always amazing to have the fresh subs but I just feel like the deals aren’t as they used to be..
Summer N.
Owensboro, Ky
Well duh Subway is the best. Their sandwiches, cookies, drinks everything is great. They have something for everyone
Christin L.
Roselle, NJ
Best sandwiches, and you get to choose what you want in them. I really liked it because it tastes fresh and not fake
Jill L.
subs from subway are very delicious. some say they don't like subway, but i eat subway every other week and i love it
Cheyenne J.
Troutman, NC
The Italian BMT is my favorite! Subway always has fresh meat, cheese, and produce. Its my go to fast food restaurant!
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK
Subway is my favorite fast food restaurant. The food always seems fresh and I like that I can make it how I want it.
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
Subway is a great healthy and quick fast food selection. The variety they have is great and makes eating there easy.
katie w.
Ironwood, MI
I always get a veggie sub with the white american cheese and honey mustard as well as tons of veggies! Always great!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??