BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Cheyenne J.
Troutman, NC
The Italian BMT is my favorite! Subway always has fresh meat, cheese, and produce. Its my go to fast food restaurant!
Janelle C.
I enjoy having subway for lunch. Is done fresh and you choose the type of bread you would like and add your toppings.
Regina T.
Fries, VA
Love the way they have the subs of the day. Great variety of different kinds of bread. Fresh vegetables are the best
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I love Subway! It is super delicious! I always get the toasted BLT with extra American cheese and my jalapeño chips.
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
Subways sandwiches fill me up real quick i like eating there my favorite part is choosing what i want on my sandwich
Angelica V.
San Antonio , TX
I love there Italian spicy it's good and better when ur on a diet this is good I love subway it's the best sandwiches
ܟܠܘܕܝܐ ܙ.
I love subway, it’s always amazing to have the fresh subs but I just feel like the deals aren’t as they used to be..
adrienne g.
Subway is really good I gotta have a footling or bust the tuna is under.the sea Poppin gotta have it gotta eat fresh
Madeline W.
Victorville, CA
I have subway for lunch on occasion and it's always very good. They're quick and always have ingredients that I like.
katie w.
Ironwood, MI
I always get a veggie sub with the white american cheese and honey mustard as well as tons of veggies! Always great!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??