BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Vere R.
Chico
Subway is so delicious it's always my go too for lunch time!! I enjoy eating the turkey or buffalo chicken sandwiches
Karelys H.
Naples, FL
cuando viajo, en el aeropuerto lo primero que busco es un subway una para comer allĂ­ y siempre pido otro para llevar
Amber L.
Great food. Very affordable and good customer service. Ingredients are always fresh and the atmosphere is wonderful!
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
We love Subway! It's affordable and they offer a really nice variety. We'd eat there a few times a week if we could.
Christin L.
Roselle, NJ
Best sandwiches, and you get to choose what you want in them. I really liked it because it tastes fresh and not fake
Karen V.
Subways subs are the bomb love how can you make it your own and how all the vegetables are fresh as well as the bread
Carolina P.
Everything it's fresh, you get to pick what you like to add and the type of sauces I like them but no natural drinks
Bridgett T.
Westport, IN
I love love love subways Broccoli cheddar it's the only thing I can eat when I'm sick I eat it at leat3 times a week
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Don't get me wrong the subs are amazing but what happened to 5 dollar foot long now it's all expensive for no reason.
jackie s.
El Paso, TX
I love subway healthy fresh subs i love the forest ham n cheese whole wheat sub! Fresh delicious subs healthy eating!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??