BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN
Always a new sandwich available. Love the app with the sandwiches on sale. Always affordable and fast. Good service.
Janelle C.
I enjoy having subway for lunch. Is done fresh and you choose the type of bread you would like and add your toppings.
Julia G.
W Hollywood, CA
This is my favorite road trip stop for a long drive. It is very filling and a healthier option than burger and fries.

Jenni S.
The fact that you can make your sandwich 5he way you want to it great i always like to swich it up and try new things
Michelle C.
The chopped salad is very good. I wish they had the avcoads all year around instead just a few months out of the year
Eating at Subway makes me feel healthy. You always get what you want for a great price. I eat at Subway twice a week.
NATASHA H.
Their sandwiches taste great and you can definitely eat a sub your way. Located conveniently. Prices are affordable.
Abigail M.
Best place to get a sub sandwich. That's my opinion others might not think so bit c'mon it's really good and healthy.
Arielle M.
Every time I get a sub it is super fresh. I have never had a bad sub from here. The cookies are spectacular as well!
Jade M.
Morristown, TN
I love subway. It is definitely one of my favorites. You get great service and you always get exactly what you want.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??