BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jada O.
Chattanooga, TN
Subs always fresh fresh ingredients and made to order and it's inexspensive I love subway I eat subway 3 times a week
Sarahn M.
I love subway! I try to be mindful about what I eat, and this is a great alternative to other fast food restaurants.
Leslie A.
We have several Subway sandwich shops in our area. I only wish they would widen the variety of dailu/weekly specials.
Elsa M.
Pasadena, TX
Subway sandwiches are the best! I actually use to work there too and so I know everything is fresh and good quality.
Kelsey G.
circle pines
I like subway. I like it better than jimmy johns. There food is super good but I feel like it’s not that good for you
shera M.
Lockhart, TX
I love the cold cut combo on Italian herbs and cheese bread! Always a good experience at any subway I have eaten at.
Kathryn C.
You can never go wrong with subway! Every sub I've ever got has tasted good. I like the flatbreads and soup as well!
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
If Subway didn't have their $5 footlongs I probably would never eat there.but there a good place to stop occasionally
Anna K.
Springdale, AR
I love the sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub! Its my go to sandwich and the baked lays chips are a great add on also!
Mikaila K.
Love! I go here often and get the same thing every time! The employees are very nice and they are somewhat expensive!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??