BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Desiree V.
I love subway because you can choose what you want and how you want it. The pros are you get exactly what you want and the cons is sometimes the wait is long. The quality is very good, the food is so delicious . I would recommend it to others, and I would go their to eat again.
Jennifer P.
I really like subway. They always have good deals going on and their sandwiches are always so fresh and delicious. I like how you can make them all salads as well. And their pizza is really good too. Subway is definitely my go to sandwich place.
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
Subway has been one of my favorite fast food places for a while. There food is very affordable, and there is a lot of different choices to choose from. I personally go atleast two to three times a week. I recommend subway if you're looking for an healthier alternative of fast food!
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
Love me some subway, my go to sandwich is filled with a perfect combination of veggies, meat, spicy&sweet! Give it a try-
Ovenroasted chicken on italian herbs and cheese bread, pepperjack cheese, heated, with lettuce, pickels, banana peppers, jalapenos, salt pepper & mayo. enjoy;)
Elena r.
Subway is a great place to eat, it has healthy options. What's even better is that you get to get creative and choose your own bread and the things that you want in your sub. If you're not into making your own sub then there is a menu where there is a sub of the day, soups and a kids meals.
KATIE A.
Paulina, LA
I love subway! The meals aren't as healthy as people think they are but the ingredients are always fresh. I usually get a subway melt on italian herbs and cheese bread and toasted. The chocolate chip cookies are the best! The store is always clean and the line always go fast.
Angelique D.
Columbus, OH
I like to eat at Subway lot my favorite sub is the sweet onion teriyaki chicken if they ever get rid of that so I don't think I would ever eat there anymore. My 1 wishes for Subway to bottle their sweet onion sauce and sell it and grocery stores it would be good on anything
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
Currently pregnant and can't get enough subway. Especially because I can't have deli meat unless it's heated and it makes it easy they do it there. The only problem I have is a lot of them aren't very clean. Once you find a decent inside stick with that location. They're hard to find.
Ashley G.
Bronx, NY
Subway is awesome! I get a sandwich from there at least once a week because it is so close to my job. The workers are always so friendly and helpful. And the best part about it is that it doesn't break the bank. It is so affordable !!
Lydia K.
You can find something on the menu you like. Fresh is the motto but sometimes the produce falls short. The tomatoes are a hit and miss never sure if you will have perfect ripe or slightly hard. However they have plenty of other options to choose.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??